GRANDEUR OF USA WITH ALASKA
18 DAYS – 17 NIGHTS – 10 CITIES & 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS ALASKA LUXURY CRUISE
- Welcome to New York! Upon arrival transfer and check in at hotel. Welcome to New York!
- HOTEL CHECK IN TIME IS 3 PM. Early check in is at the hotel’s availability & discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
- Your tour manager will meet you in the hotel lobby for meet & greet at 6 pm..
- Enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Enjoy a breathtaking first view of Times Square for 1 hr, brightly adorned with billboards, advertisements & meeting place for people from many cultures. It is referred to as “crossroads of the world”.
- For passengers planning to stay back to enjoy the night life, transfer arrangements will be on own.
- Overnight at the hotel.
A “City That Never Sleeps”—New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world’s major centers of commerce and finance.
Day 02 – New York
Visit the World Famous AKSHARDHAM TEMPLE the biggest complex outside INDIA and the BALAJI TEMPLE Best in the world other than TIRUMALA. This is a feast to your eyes and MOST MEMORABLE FOR ANY TOUR TO COMMENCE.
Day 03 – New York City
Get ready to see the world’s most visited city. You will see the details of New York City and also visit Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, World Trade Centre Site – Ground Zero, New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street, St. Paul’s Chapel, United Nations Building, US Customs Building, World Financial Centre, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Centre, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trinity Church, Central Park.
Today you will be heading down to Washington, the nation’s capital, via Philadelphia and visit Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and lunch at Philadelphia City Centre in Indian Restaurant. Then proceed towards Washington and Enjoy a guided city tour of Washington, which includes Capitol Building, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial, The White House, Arlington Cemetery, FBI Building, World War I Memorial, Holocaust Museum, The Pentagon, Air Space Museums, Congressional Office Buildings, Theodore Roosevelt Island .Later check in at the hotel.
Luray Caverns, that was originally called Luray Cave, is a large, celebrated commercial cave just west of Luray, Virginia, USA, which has drawn many visitors since its discovery in 1878. The underground cavern system is generously adomed with speleothems (columns, mud flows, stalactites, stalagmites, flowstone, mirrored pools, etc.). The caverns are perhaps best known for the Great Stalacpipe Organ, a lithophone made from solenoid fired strikers that tap stalactites of various sizes to produce tones similar to those of xylophones, tuning forks, or bells.
Niagara Falls is famous for its breathtaking waterfalls. We will board the famous boat “Maid of the mist” or Horn Blower from the CANADAIAN SIDE..one of the most thrilling cruise which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Also enjoy a lot of souvenir stores and shopping markets. Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride.
Day 07- Toronto
Toronto is the largest and most populous city in Canada; Toronto is one of the world’s most diverse cities by percentage of non native-born residents, with about 49% of the population born outside Canada. Visit the famous CN Tower in Toronto. Transfer to Orland by Night flight and overnight at ORLANDO.
Day 08 – Orlando – Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
Today you will visit the Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres, opened on October 1, 1971. It’s been dubbed “The Most Magical Place on Earth!” and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away.
Day 09- Orlando – Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is n area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries.
Day 10- Orlando – Kennedy Space Centre
The John F Kennedy Space Centre (KSC) is the NASA facility supporting Launch Complex 39 (LC-39), originally built for the Saturn V, the largest and most powerful operational launch vehicle in history, for the Apollo manned Moon landing program proposed by President John F Kennedy. It was named in the honor of Kennedy by his successor, President Lyndon B. Johnson, shortly after Kennedy’s death in 1963.
Day 11 – San Diego
Gas Lamp Quarters with charming old buildings. BalboaPark for its beautiful scenery, Embarcadero which has harbor views of the waterfront. Downtown San Diego, La Jolla is a charming seaside village across the Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village which offers waterfront shopping. Hotel Del Coronado which is an old historic hotel, Old Town San Diego.
Day 12- Las Vegas
Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for the city tour in Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music.
Day 13 – Grand Canyon& Las Vegas.
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour Bus or Air. Don’t Forget the New Wonder of the West the Skywalk, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight, a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more.
Day 14 – Los Angeles
Drive to Los Angeles today. Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles we will drive you through the Entertainment capital of the world” Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’ most expensive shopping and China town for some good bargains.
Day 15- Los Angeles- Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park.
World Famous “Hollywood” Sign. The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grumman’s Chinese Theatre, Sunset Blvd, Kodak Theatre, Farmers Market and Grove Shopping Centre, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Beach, Rodeo Drive, Music Centre, Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Boulevard.
Day 17–San Francisco
Fisherman’s Wharf, Hyde Street Pier, Ghirardelli Square, Lombard Street, Marina District, Presidio of San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Cliff House, Coastline Gorgeous views of Forested Parklands and Upscale Neighborhood, Civic Centre, City Hall, Opera House, Financial District, China Town, Bay Cruise.
Day 18- Departure from San Francisco
After Breakfast, depart to airport at San Francisco for further travel to Seattle for Alaska by LUXURY CRUISE FOR 7 DAYS.
CRUISE DETAILS Itinerary:
The Port of Seattle is a port district that runs Seattle’s seaport and airport. Its creation was approved by the voters of King County, Washington, on September 5, 1911, and authorized by the Port District Act. It is run by an elected five-member commission. The commissioners’ terms run four years. In 2011, Sea-Tac Airport handled a record 32.8 million passenger sand the seaport division handled just over two million containers, making it the 14th largest port in North America and the 57th largest in the world.In 2015, over 898,000 cruise passengers passed through the port’s facilities.
Day 02 : AT SEA- CRUISING THE INSIDE PASSAGE
Ketchikan is an Alaskan city facing the Inside Passage, a popular cruise route along the state’s southeastern coast. It’s known for its many Native American totem poles, on display throughout town. Nearby Misty Fiords National Monument is a glacier-carved wilderness featuring snowcapped mountains, waterfalls and salmon spawning streams. It’s also home to rich wildlife including black bears, wolves and bald eagles.
Glacier Bay is a United States national park and preserve in the Alaska panhandle west of Juneau. President Calvin Coolidge proclaimed the area around Glacier Bay a national monument under the Antiquities Act .Subsequent to an expansion of the monument by President Jimmy Carter , the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act enlarged the national monument by and in the process created Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, additional acres of public land designated as national preserve to the immediate northwest of the park in order to protect a portion of the Alsek River and related fish and wildlife habitats while allowing sport hunting.
Juneau, Alaska’s remote capital, sits in the state’s panhandle, at the base of 3,819-ft. Mt. Roberts. It’s a popular cruise-ship stop, reachable only by boat or seaplane. A tram carries visitors 1,800 feet up Mt. Roberts to an alpine area with hiking trails, wildflowers and views of Gastineau Channel. This is also the site of the Juneau Raptor Center, dedicated to local birds.
Skagway is a compact city in southeast Alaska, set along the popular cruise route the Inside Passage. It’s home to gold-rush-era buildings, now preserved as part of the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park. The White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad runs vintage locomotives past the famously steep Chilkoot trail and offers sweeping mountain views during its climb toward Canada.
.. Day 06: CRUISING THE PACIFIC OCEAN
Victoria, capital of British Columbia, sits on the craggy southern end of Vancouver Island. With a mild climate and an abundance of trails and parks – including sprawling, amusement-filled Beacon Hill – it’s a destination for outdoor activities. Its beginnings as a British colony show in its Victorian architecture, such as stately Craigdarroch Castle mansion, as well as in its many formal gardens.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations.
- Economy Class Round trip Airfares with all taxes
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Breakfast, 17 Lunches & 17 Dinners.
- 3 Nights New York, 2 Nights Washington, 1 Nights Niagara.,4 Nights Orlando, 1 Night San Diego.2 Nights Las Vegas, 2 Nights Los Angeles, 2 Nights San Francisco.
- Free time at times Square
- Guided City tour of New York
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- Akshardham Temple
- Balaji Temple in Jersy
- Guided City Tour of Washington
- Air and Space Museum
- Worlds Wonderful trip to Luray Caverns
- Hershey’s Chocolate Factory
- Niagara Ilumination tour
- Horn Blower adventure to Horse shoe experience
- Animal Kingdom
- Epcot Centre
- Universal Studios
- Kennedy Space Center
- Day Trip to San Diego Sea World
- Guided City tour of Los Angeles
- Guided City Tour of Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Limo Ride
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour with Skywalk
- Illumination Las Vegas by Helicopter
- Guided City Tour of San Francisco
- San Francisco Bay Cruise
- Services of YOUR OWN TOUR MANAGER throughout the tour.
- Canada Visit Visa
- Travel Insurance during the travel up to age of 60. Additional cost will be charged
- 3N New York: Holiday Inn Carteret or similar
- 2N Washington: Hyatt Sterling or similar
- 1N Niagara: Quality Inn or similar
- 1N Toronto: holiday Inn or similar
- 3N Orlando: Holiday Inn Celebration or similar
- 2N Los Angeles: Holiday Inn West or similar
- 1N San Diego: Comfort Inn or sim
- 2N Las Vegas: Excalibur or similar
- 2N San Francisco: La Quinta or Similar
Requisite documents for USA AND CANADA Visit visa
- Duly filled On Line visa application form.
- Valid Passport (old passport if any): Have at least 2 blank pages
- Have been issued within the previous 10 years, and the validity must not exceed 10 yrs.
- Should have a validity of 6 months after intended stay.
- Proof of adequate financial means of the applicant:
- 3 years income-tax return, or form 16 A.
- 6 Months Bank Statement.
- Company Registration Certificate (If Business).
- Share certificates, fixed deposits, investments, Property Documents.
- If Employed: Salary slips for the recent 3 months.
- Leave Sanctioned Letter & NOC On Company’s letterhead.
- For Minor: Original Birth Certificate & Bonified Certificate from School / Collage
- If family visit following supporting documents are require from US: Invitation letter